Dear Friends and Clients,
Over the world, each country is in a different phase of infection. What started in Wuhan and then South Korea in December 2019, continued in Italy and then Spain and US in Feb/March 2020. These were the early birds... where infection started spreading two months before the peak death rates.
The rest of the countries, Including India, are about 2 months behind.. and our infection rate has to still peak. What we have seen in INDIA specifically is that the death rate is much lower compared to other countries. The reason is simple, we have a younger population with a stronger immunity. The death rate among senior citizens and those with co - morbidities continues to be high as the rest of the world.
Another point about COVID19, not highlighted - is that it is definitely a MODIFIED VIRUS FROM A WUHAN LAB- according to Nobel Laureate Dr. Luc Montagnier : French Nobel prize winning scientist Luc Montagnier has sparked a fresh controversy by claiming that the SARS-CoV-2 virus came from a lab, and is the result of an attempt to manufacture a vaccine against the AIDS virus.
In an interview given to French CNews channel and during a podcast by Pourquoi Docteur, professor Montagnier who co-discovered HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) claimed the presence of elements of HIV in the genome of the coronavirus and even elements of the "germ of malaria" are highly suspect, according to a report in Asia Times. https://www.livemint.com/news/world/nobel-winning-scientist-claims-covid-19-virus-was-man-made-in-wuhan-lab-11587303649821.html
ON Wikipedia: According to Montagnier, the "presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally".
Following this, numerous articles sought to discredit his view because - no surprises here - he supports homeopathy and is against vaccination! As a homeopath and used to being frequently discredited - I find that no reason to reject the wisdom and understanding of Dr. Montagneir. Since he has retired, there are no pressures for him to toe the 'official' line and so he says he is free to speak the truth. I would prefer to believe him as it explains why this virus has caused so many deaths, given its relationship to HIV.
My analysis given this scenario - What is the practical implication for everybody? What do we do?
1. Social Distancing continues to be necessary in crowded cities, especially Mumbai, Delhi, New York, etc.
In Rural Areas however, where there is not much crowd, more open spaces, people living far apart - social distancing occurs by default! People would still need to be careful in crowded market places.
2. Wear your mask around crowds, wash you hands frequently, and change your clothes if you have been out to a crowded place for a long period of time.
3. Take strips out only for essentials and necessary activity like repairing electronic items, etc. Try buying other goods online, its more reliable than it was earlier, easier to use with new apps, and you can get almost anything online.
4. Those who HAVE to travel to work for essential services, especially health care workers, doctors, vendors, bankers, delivery personnel, etc - take all precautions during travelling and wash your hands frequently. Maintain careful isolation in your homes, especially if you have elderly at home and those with co-morbidities. Our precaution is for OTHERS not only for ourselves.
5. AVOID going to your office if you can work from home - definitely choose the latter option as much as possible.
6. If there are positive cases around you, in your building or neighborhood, please repeat the Ars Alb 30 or 1M (Or Sulphur) as you have taken earlier. The other followup remedy that has been frequently indicated is Bryonia.
&. Keep a well planned schedule while at home, enough work time, enough PRAYER time, enough time for your family. Keep in touch with friends and neighbours on the phone or social media. Look our for people who need help around you, especially the elderly, and those who are alone. Reach out in the best way you can.
Below are some relevant articles giving you more clarity on the ongoing developing social and medical situation.